The pressure is on to do more with less. Among budget cuts and lay offs, sales targets have rarely changed. B2B companies in all industries are looking for ways to generate more revenue, in a cost effective way.
And what better way than to meet your future customers face to face than a physical event? Whether as an attendee, a speaker or an exhibitor, the benefits of joining a B2B event are considerable.
However, in order to attend these meetings, you need to invest budget, which can sometimes be considerable. How do you make sure it is spent in the best way possible?
Having all this in mind, we've put together the guide to Winning More Customers from On-site B2B Events.
This practical guide will show you step by step how to:
- discover the best events from your industry
- choose which ones to attend
- decide between attending, exhibiting and sponsoring
- have a check-list of activities to do before, during and after the event
- offer you templates for communicating with leads and potential contacts
- calculate ROI
Who is this guide for?
- Small and medium-enterprises' executives exploring attending external events for the first few times
- Business owners, marketing directors and sales directors looking to increase lead generation from external events
- Business development executives searching for better outcomes from event attendance and sponsoring
The guide was incredibly comprehensive, covering everything from pre-event planning to post-event follow-up strategies, and was filled with practical tips and advice that I was able to immediately put into practice.
Gabriela Roman, Sales Representative
A detailed step by step into winning B2B leads and customers from attending on-site events